B2B marketing strategistCompose a B2B marketing strategy of energy management system product and services.
Faraday is building reliable energy management systems. Managing energy isn't only a technical problem. It's also a question of how to effectively make technological improvements within budgetary constraints and with the least amount of interruption.
About this position
Marketing is an essential process of business development. Excellent products must be marketed properly to achieve sustainability.
A successful experience is not required here, rather we look for smart, motivated, collaborative engineers who love to learn and solve problems, and want to make an impact on a super inspiring project.
- Compose B2B marketing strategy for LensaEMS product (https://faraday.id/lensa)
- Plan on improving Faraday's market position and achieving financial growth.
- Write whitepapers and plan structured informational marketing materials for Faraday products and services.
- Collaborate closely with engineers to extract product information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the Indonesian language. A certification of this is preferable.
- Experience with Microsoft or Google text processor (Word, Docs, or LaTeX)
- Prior course in Project Management or similar.
Preferred skills and experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomously driven, and demanding start-up atmosphere
- Highly detail-oriented and passionate about advancing the energy management industry
- Willing to occasionally work nights or weekends to meet critical deliverable
- Have prior experience in B2B marketing strategy/ execution
- Willing to learn new software to increase productivity.
- Took a business major or other related course and understand the concept of business development aspects.
Applicants who wish to view or discuss Faraday’s T&C for team members may notify the team at email@example.com.