Business developerHelp the team compose a rigid business plan and write the future roadmap and for NewEnergyNexus startup incubator.
Faraday is building reliable energy management systems. Managing energy isn't only a technical problem. It's also a question of how to effectively make technological improvements within budgetary constraints and with the least amount of interruption.
About this position
Planning is a crucial part of startups - A Business Developer works to improve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth. The Faraday as a group plans to enter the NewEnergyNexus startup accelerator in January 2022. Preparations need to be made and entering such a competitive environment requires a lot of improvements in existing roadmaps, business plans, revenue models, and other stuff.
A successful experience is not required here, rather we look for smart, motivated, collaborative engineers who love to learn and solve problems, and want to make an impact on a super inspiring project.
- Collaborate with board members to compose business plans and roadmap.
- Plan on improving Faraday's market position and achieving financial growth.
- Prepare and maintain development timeline for pre-seed/ seed funding at Nexus.
- Predict burn rate and other operational costs once we seeded.
- Create and compose detailed WBS from 2022-2023 roadmap.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in Indonesian or English). A certification of this is preferable.
- Great problem solving and time management skills.
- Able to use text-processing software such as Word or Docs.
- Willing to learn new software to increase productivity.
- Took a business major or other related course and understand the concept of business development aspects.
Preferred skills and experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomously driven, and demanding start-up atmosphere
- Highly detail-oriented and passionate about advancing the energy management industry
- Willing to occasionally work nights or weekends to meet critical deliverable
- Have prior experience or interest in B2B marketing or other similar division
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or Trello or Airtable, or another similar software.